Friday, August 3, 2012

Board Exam Scores are out!


I never doubted my brilliant, Dr. Husband!  He passed Boards part 1!!!!

They say if you pass boards part one, you will graduate, and I say, lets wear the cap and gown, take the Hippocratic Oath, and be done already!  =)

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of that man.  He has worked his rear end off for the last two years!

I would be lying if I told you that it didn't feel like we just climbed Mount Everest.  But we are at the summit now, resting and enjoying some down time before he wears his white coat, and hits the hospitals for his next 2 years of clinical rotations.

THANK YOU for praying with us and for him.  We serve a big God... who fills in big gaps when we have reached our limits.

Soli Deo gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment