Monday, August 8, 2011

Just Jump

One year ago...
I was packing boxes, crying and screaming, "I can't do this."

He just whispered, "You can, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. I know you and I made you for this."

I was plotting every way to take the detour and avoid 95 South towards Miami.

"I know the plans I have for you, Lis, Trust me."

I don't understand how any of this could be a good idea.

"Get really good at not understanding."

If I survived, it would be a miracle.

...if you find life difficult because you're doing what God said, take it in stride. Trust him. He knows what he's doing, and he'll keep on doing it." 1 Peter 4:17 MSG

I can't see where I am going. The road ahead is too dark. Lonely. Scary.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7 NASB

Jump. It is time to grow. Your heart depends on it.

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I love this. Growing is scary, but it is oh so rewarding if we just fully put our trust in His plans, not our own.

    ReplyDelete