Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friends for Life

Do you have friends in your life that you can call at all hours of the night and know they would do anything you need at the drop of a hat? If your answer is yes, you are among the richly blessed. If you have more than one you are ridiculously blessed.

That’s me. Ridiculously blessed. Undeserving. Fortunate. Eternally grateful.

These are the 10 women that know the depth of my heart, know my sins that stain and love me still. These are my T10 girls!


Our friendship is rare and our conversations are hysterical. I don’t think there is anything that we have not discussed. Some things, we discuss every time we are together. =)

We are all wives, some mothers, some sisters, but all friends for life.

We have been through weddings, babies, death, marriage hardships, relationship changes, and yes, even tattoos! We always come away closer than when we began.

We all value, seek and desire spiritual growth and to leave a Legacy on others we encounter.

Tracey, Jen, Patti, Eli, Hilda, Sarah, Christina, Nicole, Andrea and Jenny, I love you! You bless me more than humanly possible!

1 comment: