Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Med School 2.0

Year two of Med school begins today. Insert forced smile here. I'd be lying if I told you I was "excited" about this. Tim had a whole month off of school, and it was A-MAZING! We didn't travel to Paris or California like some...we hung out at home a lot. On the floor coloring, playing hide and seek, swimming in the pool, going to the mall, and just enjoying time with him. It was what we all needed.

Now its back to grind time. He has classes 5 days a week, and some until 7pm at night. It makes for long and exhausting days. BUT we are one step closer to finishing.

Here are the things that are getting me through my hubby withdraws...

The Pumpkin Spice Latte comes to Starbucks in 7 days! Can I get an 'amen'?! I am so stinkin excited about that. Our budget however, is not. I think most of my fun money will be going to Starbucks over the next couple of months.

Fall is coming, and it's time to decorate for it! Yessss please!! Bring on the pumpkin candles, sweaters, boots and cooler weather! PLEASE bring us cooler weather!

Christmas shopping and Christmas decorating comes soon after Fall and I. Can. Not. Wait!

So, here is to starting Med school 2.0, and setting my mind on positive things like Pumpkin spice and Christmas trees!!

I think I will go listen to some Christmas music now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment