Friday, June 17, 2011

Treasures.

I have had the honor and privilege of taking care of 5 little treasures the last couple days. Mine, and my sisters 4.

We have had so much fun!! Popsicles, pool parties, splash pads, pizza, movies, crafts, laughing, baths, yogurtland, play grounds.

What a full couple days I have had with them! Gracie has played hard, and sleeps good!! She LOVES being with her cousins.

I love watching her with Jackson. I think they are going to grow up to be best buddies!

They are all asleep now, and I am still smiling. I love how different all of them are. I love the things they love. I love listening to Emily play with her belts. They come alive in her imagination and I love to listen to her play. Kate makes me laugh! The way she says, "Oh my!" about things and her quick whit make me smile! Kiley is so, so sweet! She is such a good play mate for Gracie! Lauren is amazing. She is going to be an awesome mom because she is an awesome sister and cousin. She is so helpful and so tender.

I love having an older sister who has walked the roads that I am going to eventually walk with Gracie. It is so encouraging to know that if you put the time, attention, love and disciple in your kids, your reward will be great! Sarah is enjoying amazing, well behaved, secure and fun girls because of the years she has put in to them. I can only hope that I am half the mom she is.

Blessed beyond measure to be with these treasures these last couple days!









No comments:

Post a Comment