Friday, July 23, 2010

I would do anything to stop her tears!

Can I get an "amen" from all the Momma's out there who would do ABSOLUTELY anything to stop the pain and make the tears stop?!

Gracie had her 4 month check up today and had to have 5 shots. It kills my heart to watch her look me right in the eyes and just cry!! I want to take the nurse out who is inflicting this pain on my girl. She was brave, though! She was cheerful all day, and she even got a couple licks of a lolly pop from her Sassy for being so brave! =)

She is 17.7 pounds and in the 90th percentile in weight and head circumference and 70% in height!

Dr. Lagod is sending us for some X-rays of her hips to rule out any problems. Her gluteal creases do not match and she wants to be sure there isn't any problems. We are believing and praying there is not, and would love for you to pray with us! We go on Thursday morning! =) Oh, and for those of you who have not had the opportunity to see her "gluteal creases" they are pretty much ADORABLE!!! I love that pumpkin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment